Admin Submitted Tickets Unpublished

6 years 10 months ago #1 by BEtheredge
We just noticed that any admin submitted ticket on a user's behalf is unpublished by default. Is there a way to change this? All global configurations and settings are set to publish submitted tickets automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #2 by geoffc
There should be/is a configuration setting for the default published state, which by default is 'unpublished'. Changing the seting should fix your probem

Regards
Geoff

6 years 9 months ago #3 by BEtheredge
I have verified that that setting was set to 'Published' (see attachment) and have even set to 'Unpublished' and then reverted back to 'Published' and have the same results. However, if I was to create an issue from the backend, the tickets will Publish. Only if created on the frontend by the admin, does the ticket become unpublished. Any other suggestions? I guess I could change the xml file properties of the Publish State -but that will be overridden by any updates...
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #4 by enzo.orsi

BEtheredge wrote: I have verified that that setting was set to 'Published' (see attachment) and have even set to 'Unpublished' and then reverted back to 'Published' and have the same results. However, if I was to create an issue from the backend, the tickets will Publish. Only if created on the frontend by the admin, does the ticket become unpublished. Any other suggestions? I guess I could change the xml file properties of the Publish State -but that will be overridden by any updates...

I have the same problem: even if it is set as "default publish", it is always unpublished as default.
Did you solve it?

Thank yoU!

6 years 8 months ago #5 by BEtheredge
I have not found a resolution for issues being unpublished when created despite the global default setting of published

6 years 8 months ago #6 by enzo.orsi

BEtheredge wrote: I have not found a resolution for issues being unpublished when created despite the global default setting of published

Thank you, I reported it as a bug

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries