Issue Tracker and SEF Urls

7 years 6 months ago #1 by SniperPike
Hi there

I can see the Issue Tracker already have a directory called "sef_ext" that should help making Search Enginge Friendly Urls, but I can get it to work.
I use sh404SEF plugin, and whenever that plugin finds the relevant SEF-PHP-file (com_issuetracker.php) in that directory, it should create a SEF url. But it doesnt wok with Issue Tracker?

I asked the developer at Weeblr (The distrubuter of sh404SEF) and the solutions should be found within Issue Tracker (Probably the file "com_issuetracker.php" in directory "/components/com_issuetracker/sef_ext")

regards,
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #2 by geoffc
Replied by geoffc on topic Issue Tracker and SEF Urls
Hmmm. Looks like it has stopped working on our site as well. What version of sh404sef are you using. There haven't been any changes in the sef file for quite a while, so it probably needs a fresh look at it to see what is (not) happening..

Regards
Geoff

7 years 6 months ago #3 by SniperPike
Hi

I'd just updated to version 4.8.0.3423.

I really would like to know, if you create af fix to this one.

Maybe its just a line of code :)

Sincerely,
Martin

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by geoffc
When I find the problem it will probably just be a very simple fix. Just got to find the time to look into it. Its a bank holiday here in the UK.

Regards
Geoff

6 years 9 months ago #5 by SniperPike
Hello again :)

Did you ever found a fix for the sh404sef plugin, så that a SEF URL will be created?

6 years 9 months ago #6 by geoffc
I must apologise for the long delay,caused but extenal factors that has meant that I have not been able to work on this (or any other, for that matter) problem for many months. Not wishing to go into a lot of detail, but we have mpved loation, and had to place our systems in store, and have not had access to enable wirk to continue. Hopefully this will resolve itself in teh next month and we can get back to normal support and development.

Regards
Geoff

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries